You don’t have time for marketing but you know it’s critical to grow your business. Do you outsource or keep doing it internally?
Here are my thoughts on when you should consider outsourcing:
- You’re not growing as fast as you want (Yes marketing is only one component but it is critical)
- You and your staff simply don’t have enough hours in the day to do what is necessary
- You’re limited to a few marketing channels
- You’re totally focused on tactics rather than strategy
- You’re not happy with the results from your marketing campaigns
Is your business showing any of these signs?
Talk to marketing agencies to see how they can help you. Also consider outsourcing some elements and keeping some internally.